Notice to Parents/Guardians and Pupils:
- School Accountability Report Card 2012-13
- School Accountability Report Card 2011-12
- School Accountability Report Card 2010-11
- Valenzuela CAHSEE
- Pertussis Vaccine 2012 Requirement
- BPCS Powerpoint presented to SMUSD 2009-2010
- BPCS Powerpoint presented to SMUSD 2012-2013
- Educational Protection Account Spending Summary
What is SARC (School Accountability Report Card)?
The School Accountability Report Card (SARC) is intended to provide parents and community members with a quick snapshot of information related to individual public schools. Most data presented in the report is reported for the most recent school year. School finances and school completion data are reported for the previous school year. Contact information, facilities, curriculum and instructional materials, and select teacher data are reported for the current school year. For additional information about the school, parents and community members should review the entire SARC or contact the school principal or the district office.